Field-based data collection
- efficient collection of field test measurements
- utilises a pre-defined list of sample site names
- consistent naming of Sample Reference Names
- scan the bar code on sample container
- remove transcription errors
- ensure correct sample site names are used
- wireless transmission of data
- increased QA/QC
- first component of a thorough audit trial
Read about SID
IPPC licences aim to prevent or reduce emissions to air, water and land, reduce waste and use energy/resources efficiently. An IPPC licence is a single integrated licence which covers all emissions from the facility and its environmental management .
Hand-held field computers are used by projects to efficiently gather both field test measurements (e.g. pH, dip, conductivity) and define Sample Reference Names and details for soil, water and other materials requiring laboratory analysis.
Once collected, the data are sent using wireless communications;